Author Topic: Yealink T21 - fails with account settings  (Read 1199 times)

dmitrys

• View Profile
Yealink T21 - fails with account settings
« on: May 09, 2016, 03:24:51 PM »
Hi, there askozia 4.0.3, phone yealink T21.

1. If you apply the account settings of the phone the phone goes to reboot.
Why askozia is doing this and how to avoid it?

2. If the phone is talking to, when you receive a call with an external line and the internal triggered the alert subscriber is talking, wait or... "
But the call always takes place on the second line, setting the account of the phone - level download if 1 does not work!
Please help me?

3. The third question is likely the workflow editor, with permission I will ask it here too :)
If the phone lost the network, how to make check condition of account registration? Use the SWITCH and manualSWITCH leads to a positive condition (in my case goes to voice message) but when the phone is available then - silence, and the call fails.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:31:12 PM by dmitrys »

goseph

• View Profile
Re: Yealink T21 - fails with account settings
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 07:08:08 PM »
After/At reboot the Yealink gets provisioned.

I think it is important to use the ChanAvail-Module to find out about the AvailStatus?!
http://www.askozia.com/handbook/index.php?title=Templates#Example_with_ChanIsAvailable_and_Switch

You use 3 times AST_Device_Unknown?
Don't use the SwitchManually-Module. Try the regular Switch-Module.
You will see that it it using DialStatus for the Dial-Module.

You go from a GoTo-Module to a Playback-Module, why?

dmitrys

• View Profile
Re: Yealink T21 - fails with account settings
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 05:54:09 PM »
You go from a GoTo-Module to a Playback-Module, why?

I want when a call was processed conditions: if the employee is talking, sounded the voice message and the call was in the queue, if DND is enabled or the phone is unavailable for some reason, it sounded another voice message and then forward the call to another employee. Therefore, for different States of thought to make a Goto.
When you receive a call outside of the bottom of the work shall, as between internal calls how to handle these conditions? Again, I can't get the status "busy" when you receive a second call. On the phone see the incoming call on the other line.

After/At reboot the Yealink gets provisioned.

I dont use autoprovision, so why askozia reboot the phone?
Reboot happens even if you make minor changes to the account. Is that the way it should be? The phone is loaded long enough - near two minutes. When set up, used - immediately reboot, wait again to other settings to try...

Thanks for answer! on russian forum nobody wants help, even technical support where we buy askozia  :-\