Author Topic: Polycom AutoProvision Voicemail Issues  (Read 1645 times)

missmandy

• View Profile
Polycom AutoProvision Voicemail Issues
« on: December 01, 2015, 08:23:58 AM »
Hi All,

I've read the wiki and searched the forums but cant find anything. I found a old topic that said that the voicemail would call the extension IF there were no new messages - which happens.

If I then leave the extension a message and try to use either the Messages key (IP550) or the MSG softkey (IP331), it calls the extension regardless of there being any voicemail.
This is a default setup of askozia with no changes, so unlike the thread i found that said it would automatically send to voicemail if there was a message, it didn't . Have i set up this wrong?

How can I best go to fix this so that voicemail performs as expected (eg, when you hit the key - it dials VM regardless of if there is a message or not)

Thx.

toxicfusion

• View Profile
Re: Polycom AutoProvision Voicemail Issues
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:58:16 PM »
Which version of Askozia are you using?  And your 100% using the auto-provision template and polycom takes the image?

grab IP address of Polycom phone and access the webGUI.  From there you can check the softkey configuration and make sure its set to 000086

I have a huge hatred towards Polycom IP550 & IP331 phones.  Not my cup-of-tea or worth my frustrations. 

missmandy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 12:34:47 AM »
Yes, it is the 100 percent default template - I have not changed/don't know how to change them. All phones take the image and templates - all phones are up and running.

If I go to the web giu I can't see anything about voicemail under softkeys - this is what I have.

Again, this is a fresh install with no changes made to phones or configuration.

???

toxicfusion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 02:37:09 PM »
Look under phone extension.  There should be a voicemail option burried somewhere.  Make sure its 000086   (voicemail extension)

Do you have alot of the polycom IP phones? I may suggest selling them and pick-up Grandstreams (newly supported).  Great phones for price..