Author Topic: 2.1 - Test Images, Progress, Feedback, Updates  (Read 19958 times)

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
Re: 2.1 - Test Images, Progress, Feedback, Updates
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 09:39:19 AM »
That input was accepted and you're using it fine?

helvetic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:32 PM »
I download the backup file and edit the caller ID in the xml file then upload back. This way i could use the "plus" in the caller ID. This was working great for about 2 weeks.

But it stopped working today

It looks like my Provider (betamax) is ignoring caller id and uses the fromuser as caller ID instead when such is set. When i manually delete the fromuser entry in the sip.conf caller ID form the phone account page is used again and everything is working as expected.

So additionally to allow the "plus" in the caller ID field, i suggest to have an option to disable the fromuser on the provider configuration page. I see there is an option already to set a separate fromuser under Advanced options, but only to override and not disable.

Genius

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 01:41:51 AM »
It looks like my Provider (betamax) is ignoring caller id and uses the fromuser as caller ID instead when such is set. When i manually delete the fromuser entry in the sip.conf caller ID form the phone account page is used again and everything is working as expected.

I am having the exact same problem see "http://forums.askozia.com/index.php/topic,1434.0.html".

giovanni.v

• View Profile
    • BoneOS SDK &  TeeBX VoIP communication platform
Re: 2.1 - Test Images, Progress, Feedback, Updates (about memory)
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »
I experienced a progressive memory leak in production boxes using 2.0x, that cause all sip clients to stop working after some days (503 unavailable from asterisk). This behaviour seems related to hardware drivers because this doesn't happen on other pbxs using the same firmware.

Being unable to catch the problem a couple of weeks ago i tried a masochist update to r1701 and r1732 on two machines.
Seems that, up to now, both works without issues.

gilphilbert

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 10:18:28 AM »
I'd love to test this, but it won't install on my system (tried r1701 and r1732). The hardware is just an old Acer PC with one IDE disk and an XP100 card in it. 2.0.1 installs to the disk and boots, but when I try to install the newer versions, after they install and the system reboots I just get an error that says the disk isn't bootable.

I tried using the generic image on a USB key, but I'm getting an /offload not found error (I suspect this is because the USB key is /dev/sda and Askozia is expecting it to be /dev/sdb).

Also, I tried the LiveCD with the USB key formatted with FAT, and it wouldn't pick it up to store configuration on.

I'd love to try it, so let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

giovanni.v

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »
2.0.1 installs to the disk and boots, but when I try to install the newer versions, after they install and the system reboots I just get an error that says the disk isn't bootable.

Are you speking about "install", which mean writing a new image on the CF, or you mean updating via the web interface?

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 10:18:54 AM »

I am having the exact same problem see "http://forums.askozia.com/index.php/topic,1434.0.html".

I just changed trunk (upcoming 2.1 version) to only set fromuser when explicitly defined by the user. The next developer snapshot for 2.1 will have this included.

Stephan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »
The next developer snapshot for 2.1 will have this included.
Can't wait for it ;)

helvetic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »

I just changed trunk (upcoming 2.1 version) to only set fromuser when explicitly defined by the user. The next developer snapshot for 2.1 will have this included.

Thank you, please dont forget to allow the PLUS in front of the number for the caller id, if possible.

giovanni.v

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
2 cents about stability.
Screenshot from a real word pbx/gateway implementation: 4 BRI, 4 FXO, 1 SIP provider, 1 remote Askozia PBX, 30 users... over 11000 calls without issues from the last boot.

obasigeorge

• Obasi Adande George
    • View Profile
    • Obasi Adande George
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 02:53:53 AM »
Good Day,

I would like to know when the next test build would be made available.

Thanks much guys.
Shell to DOS ... Come in DOS, Shell to DOS.

tlusser

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
Hallo!

I have a Problem with FAX in r1732. I connected an analog Fax machine to the analog Port of the PBX. It is not possible to send or receive Faxes from the analog Provider. Incoming Faxes are correctly redirected to the Fax machine, but the the Fax thinks is a normal call. What could be the problem?

Regards,
Thorsten

rviteri

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 05:31:56 AM »
IVR any time soon?

beetleman

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »
Hallo!

I have a Problem with FAX in r1732. I connected an analog Fax machine to the analog Port of the PBX. It is not possible to send or receive Faxes from the analog Provider. Incoming Faxes are correctly redirected to the Fax machine, but the the Fax thinks is a normal call. What could be the problem?

Regards,
Thorsten

Hi, it's working for me except that I'm not receiving faxes on my line, but I use the FXS port on my PBX to send faxes and it works well with r1732 on Generic.
First of all did you tried to connect an analog phone to the port and make test calls ? I would recommend this to adjust echo cancellation settings.
Then connect your fax back.
Chris

tlusser

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »
Hello!

My hardware is Desicio Analog Rack Edition. The problem is:
If the analog FAX machine is setup as a analog FAX Dialing out is the Problem:
The Log says:

Feb 22 13:51:18 asterisk[6540]: VERBOSE[6594]: -- Executing [03@ANALOG-FAX-15334465214d5eabf71b852:1] NoOp("DAHDI/4-1", "pre-processing for outgoing call to provider: Telecom") in new stack

But it should be:

Feb 22 13:51:18 asterisk[6540]: VERBOSE[6594]: -- Executing [03XXXXXXXXX@ANALOG-FAX-15334465214d5eabf71b852:1] NoOp("DAHDI/4-1", "pre-processing for outgoing call to provider: Telecom") in new stack

The strange thing is, if i setup the FAX machine as a normal analog extension dialing the number (03XXXXXXXXX) works without problems.

Is the FAX machine possible the problem? The FAX machine worked without the PBX.
What could i try/adjust in the settings of the PBX/FAX machine?

Regards,
Thorsten
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:32:02 PM by tlusser »