Author Topic: Tracking Unreleased Code Changes  (Read 7232 times)

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
Tracking Unreleased Code Changes
« on: July 27, 2010, 03:05:26 PM »
A new wiki page has been added to track unreleased code changes:
 - https://wush.net/trac/askozia/wiki/UnreleasedChanges

Please keep this page updated when committing code changes. This will hopefully also give others an idea what has already been finished up for a particular version.

I've also included any "open items" for a particular release. These are features or fixes which have been promised for a particular version but have not yet been implemented.

Facundo Ameal

• VoIPing
    • View Profile
    • Railtion
Re: Tracking Unreleased Code Changes
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »
Michael,
    Spanish translation I sent you is for trunk and can also be used in 2.0 branch.

Best,

F.

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:02:20 AM »
It's been included in both the 2.0 branch and trunk.

Facundo Ameal

• VoIPing
    • View Profile
    • Railtion
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 11:55:44 AM »
 :)

Facundo Ameal

• VoIPing
    • View Profile
    • Railtion
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »
Michael,
    Is there any realease date for 2.0.2?

Best,

F.

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »
I wanted to get some transfer issues figured out for that release. I haven't heard any bug reports or further information about them though. Is anyone still having transfer issues? Could we work on figuring this out for 2.0.2?

Facundo Ameal

• VoIPing
    • View Profile
    • Railtion
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »
Michael,
    Would you like me to make the patches against branch 2.x, so it is available for 2.0.2 release? I think I would take little time for me, but I cannot test all targets :S

Michael

• Askozia Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »
Which patches are you talking about? The translations have already been included. If you're talking about your ilbc additions, those are limited to 2.1 to honor the release policy of no new features in released branches.

Facundo Ameal

• VoIPing
    • View Profile
    • Railtion
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
SOrry, I replied in the wrong thread. I was talking about iLBC. It's OK, new features will be available in 2.1 release.

Best,

F.

jochen.richert

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
Dear Michael

I upgraded from my 1.03 now to r1732 and old bugs are away but found a new one.
I use embedded image on pcengies wrap board with a mini pci card for analog phones. With the new version, I can now also use my analog phones to dial out over sip - great.

BUG:
I you receive a SIP call and pic it up with the analog phone everything is fine. If you receive a second SIP call, the call is automaticly picked up and you hear both callers the same time, but the first caller did not hear you anymore.

Question:
In the old 1.0.3 you could configure to receive on, two or three parallel calls. This is no longer possible in r1732. Is there a way to tell the pbx, if I picked up one call, a second incoming call is not picked up or ringing, only signaling "occupied.

Many thanks
Joe

giovanni.v

• View Profile
    • BoneOS SDK &  TeeBX VoIP communication platform
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 04:16:27 PM »
I upgraded from my 1.03 now to r1732

It's a new install or an update from the existing 1.0.3? Updateting from 1x to 2x isn't supported, you should do a fresh install.
For a production pbx use 2.03 release not a testing snapshot like r1732.

jochen.richert

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 09:20:36 AM »
Dear Giovanni

Thanks for the response. The installation was a fresh install, no upgrade. I already used the 2.0.3 version, the same problem with the analog calls, that's the reason why I downloaded the r1732 to hope, the problem is solved. But it seems, that nobody had the problem before. I just downgraded to 2.0.3 again, made the test again, here's what exactly happens.
Called my one and only main numer with my MRT. Picked the call up with one analog phone. Everything works fine. Called from a second MRT I just lost the RX of the phone call. MY wife on the analog phone can still hear me, but I did not hear her. When I hangup the first calling MRT the second MRT is fully active.

Still my question:
In the old 1.0.3 you could configure to receive on, two or three parallel calls. This is no longer possible in r1732. Is there a way to tell the pbx, if I picked up one call, a second incoming call is not picked up or ringing, only signaling "occupied".
Any ideas, probably in one of the config files?

Many thanks
Joe

giovanni.v

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
Called my one and only main numer with my MRT. Picked the call up with one analog phone. Everything works fine. Called from a second MRT I just lost the RX of the phone call. MY wife on the analog phone can still hear me, but I did not hear her. When I hangup the first calling MRT the second MRT is fully active.

I never seen something like that... but really I do very little use of analog devices.
I'd like to see a log report to figure out what happens.

In the old 1.0.3 you could configure to receive on, two or three parallel calls. This is no longer possible in r1732. Is there a way to tell the pbx, if I picked up one call, a second incoming call is not picked up or ringing, only signaling "occupied".
Any ideas, probably in one of the config files?

In 1.x the configuration directive call-limit=n was used, I think that option was removed because call-limit is now deprecated an the configuration suggested starting from Asterisk 1.6 require some dialplan tweaks.

However you can put the call-limit directive on the sip provider using manual attributes; e.g.:
call-limit=1
Because the provider is configured as a friend setting call-limit to 1 means you can do only 1 outgoing call and 1 incoming call at a time.

jochen.richert

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 02:13:07 PM »
Hi Giovanni

I would try to support you in fixing this strange behavier. How can I enable the needed loggin feature for you? In the normal logfiles, nothing special is seen....

Many thanks
Joe

giovanni.v

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 03:46:16 PM »
How can I enable the needed loggin feature for you? In the normal logfiles, nothing special is seen....

The actual log level should be adeguate, you can't catch nothing about the new incoming call? Do you hear a call waiting tone before the curret call lose audio?

Meanwhile i found something about a call-waiting issue on dahdi fxs ports:
- https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16644
- http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bugs/2010-April/075879.html